My name is Sue Lovell and I have been singing for longer than I care to remember!
I can perform at any special occasion in the South East of England. The possibilities are endless, but I will sing at:
- Wedding services
- Wedding breakfasts and receptions
- Birthday parties (all ages!)
- Themed parties (e.g. Fancy dress, 40’s-80’s nights, West End Show theme, etc)
- All church services (weddings, christenings, funerals, memorial services or any other event)
- Garden parties
- Pubs and restaurants
- Social club events (e.g. Remembrance evening, St George’s theme, Burns Night etc)
- Any other event that you can dream up!
I pride myself in performing to the highest standard and providing a good all round experience, with care and attention to detail in all I do.
I have a large, ever-expanding repertoire which spans most genres. I can use either professional backing tracks or if you require a live duo or band backing this can be arranged, so whatever you are looking for, I feel sure that we can work together to make sure your special event is a success!
I also provide vocal lessons for children and adults of all ages. The youngest I have taught is 9 and the eldest is 70!
I enjoy choir leading in my spare time and have written choral music.
Please feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Let me know what you are looking for and I can provide you with a quotation.